English for Business offer in-house language lessons for our students. How to profit from them?
- Stop work ten minutes before and go for a walk to let your mind drift from working to learning mode.
- Turn your phone off and don’t let anyone interrupt your class.
- Don’t economise on material. If the teacher suggests joining an online platform or buying a book go ahead. You always need something to study outside class.
- If the lessons are online do not work while the teacher talks!
- Don’t insist on mixing people of different levels in one group. It’s a recipe for disaster.
- Ask for exams. It’s very easy to get lost when there is no definite syllabus or deadline.
- Buy a notebook and keep a vocabulary list. You won’t remember what you don’t write and study.
- When lessons start you are no longer the boss so forget about controlling everything. Listen to your teachers and do what they tell you.
Have a look at Andrew’s book on how to improve your business English: https://lnkd.in/d6MV4Yme